Highlights from 2014 - Missoula, Montana complete 2014 Conference Proceedings
* About 180 people attended the conference!
* 16 Technical Sessions covering Forest Ecology & Management, Fire Ecology, Plant Ecology, Wetlands, Soils,
Geology, Research Natural Areas, Community Ecology, Lichenology, Bryology, Wildlife, Community
Ecology, Aquatic & Riverine Sciences, & MORE.....produced 88 oral presentation
* 36 Poster Presentations of which 26 were judged in the Best Student Poster Competition
* Keynote Speakers were Dr. Richard Waring & Dr. Steve Running
* Participating Sponsors: University of Montana College of Forestry & Conservation, Plum Creek Distinguished
Lecture Series, Montana Wetland Council, Center for Riverine Sciences and Stream
Re-naturalization, US Forest Service-Region 1, Northwest Lichenologists,
Kestrel Aerial Photography, and RESPEC Water & Natural Resources
* 4 Field Trips: Lichens & Mosses of Limestone Cliffs, Milltown Dam Removal & River Restoration, and
Bitterroot River Research Natural Area. Too much snow made us cancel the DNRC McNamara
Timber Sale and Ashby Creek/Road Restoration
* Check out the photos to see how much fun we had.
Do you have pictures to share? Send them to email@example.com